What does an AWDI Certified Window Installer mean to you?
All of our replacement window installers are AWDI certified! AWDI demands…
- Regulated Training and/or Demonstrable Field Experience
- Required on-going Skill Improvement Seminars
- Industry Consensus Accepted Installation Guidelines
- Field Testing/Observance of individual Installer’s Skills
- Standardized Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions
We are an EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
As of April 22, 2010, anyone who conducts renovations, repairs, or painting in pre-1978 or child-occupied facilities must get EPA lead safe certified. Window Depot of West Texas and it’s window installation crews are all lead safe certified.